Terms and Conditions for the ID SafeChoice Service
- Services are provided to the named individual in Sponsor's Covered Group; businesses do not qualify for this offer. Benefits are non-transferable.
- Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft events that occur, are
discovered and reported to Identity Safeguards on or after the
effective date of the program and during the eligibility period.
- In order to receive Services the individual must be a current
customer of the sponsor's and must maintain their relationship in good
standing during such time that Identity Safeguards is providing
- Identity Safeguards reserves the right to refuse or terminate services if
it is deemed that the participating plan member is committing
fraud or other illegal acts, making untrue statements, or failing
to perform his/her portion of the recovery plan. Identity
Safeguards will not refuse or terminate services to a plan member
solely due to the complexity of a case.
- Identity Safeguards does not provide credit counseling or repair to credit
which legitimately belongs to the plan member.
- Complementary Recovery Services are available in the United States of America
(U.S.) and to persons outside the U.S. to the extent that U.S.
* Insurance underwritten by member companies of American International
Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary only. It does not
include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies
described. For questions about coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 866-826-4974. Coverage not available to residents of New York and
may not be available in other jurisdictions.
Contact InformationTelephone: 308-548-2223 FAX: 308-548-2225
301 N Green, P.O. Box 125, Clarks, NE 68628
Email General Information: email@example.com